Tuesday 17 November 2015

Yeezy Collection.

Ever since Kanye West took his talents from Nike to Adidas the anticipation of his shoe design has been an uncontrollable thirst for fans, fashionistas and unfortunatly resellers. Waiting for the drop release is like waiting to hear back from a doctors anaylsis after an appointment, I don't think anyone realises the preparation and dedication it takes to wait for 3 days or more camping to try get your hands on a pair.

I'm very lucky to have all 3 colourways in the 350 models, even myself wasn't fortunate enough to grab the 750s and I wasn't overly hyped about the 950s although there slowly growing on me. To see the whole world of social media globally everyone around the world having every single sneaker design since he drop of the OG 750 colourway makes you realise how incredibly difficult it is so never be disappointed if you're one of the many, personally I share your frustrations with you.

On to my personal collection, first starting off with the first drop in the 350 colourway self titled "Turtle Dove" I was lucky to enter and win a raffle off by Harvey Nichols I simply couldn't believe my luck no camp required just to turn up and patently wait until the doors opened to collection and purchase my pair. 


Yeezy Boost 350 "Turtle Dove"

Unless your a reseller or just a collector I wear my sneakers and since day one I've worn the shit out of these, unique design sock element put together with adidas "boost" technology many compare this silhouette to Nikes very own Roshe Run, but imo your smoking grass if you honestly think that not to be bias towards adidas this sneaker is in its own lane. Personally love he colourway very easy to put an outfit together with these sneakers if you follow my Instagram I've put together array of different fits to show variation on myself styling the shoe. 

On to the next one...

Going back to August the anticipation of the next 350 colourway and one I simply could not miss ever since I saw the premier of the Yeezy Collection models wearing this sneaker it was a case of NEED over want. The mixture of a black base mixed with grey wavy pattern just like the turtle doves Kanye putting a title to the shoe "Black Pirate", seemed very appropriate. Weeks in advanced myself and a group of my friends planned a 3 days camp out for these bad boys and believe me my first camp out it was horrendous to say the least rain, cold winds & by standers giving you shit was all new to me, but worth the wait I guess.

  
Yeezy Boost 350 "Black Pirate"

Last but not least...

Date 14/11/15 highly anticipated drop release of the third colourway self titled "Moonrock" don't quite know how they come up with these names but there cool as shit if you ask me. Shortest camp out but by far the best one so far, well planned very organised and just easy going 15 hours or less later another to add to the collection. Yet to style these and barely worn since purchased just biding my time until I unleash them but more or less waiting for the British weather not to rain down every day. 

 
Yeezy Boost 350 "Moonrock" 

Don't get me wrong fan of the previous two maybe it's the hype of the colourway for this pair but i am in complete love with them, the back heel cushening appears to have gotten better in this model and it's really noticeable the one time I've tried them on (around the house). 

For those out there wanting all info regarding future releases best source is @yeezytalkworldwide don't ask me how they get such accurate info but they haven't let anyone down including myself when planning ahead before the drop date. 

If you're proud owners of any of the models currently out 750s, 350s & 950s show me your outfits and sneaker shots love seeing what you all come up with.


For everything else find me on all accounts below.

IG - @blvckmvnivc
Twitter - @jblvckmvnivc
Facebook - John Melchico 


2 comments:

  1. Perfectly suited clothing for the occasion could easily be referred to as a complete outfit for that moment.yeezy boost 350 V2 fake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish these were out for women as well. I was just looking for shoes that I can wear to the gym with my Carbon 38 workout clothes. Looks like I’ll be taking my Airmax to the gym for a while. How are the Adidas NMD’s for women?

    ReplyDelete